If you rent your cottage on a weekly basis, you know the hassles of trying to manage your Waste Site Disposal Passes. There is now a convenient, affordable, simple solution that your renters will appreciate as much as you will.
The Cottage Kit contains everything a person or family renting a cottage needs in order to manage their garbage and recycling needs. Plus, it includes a one‐time Waste Site Disposal Pass for your renters to access one of our landfill sites during their stay.
In the Cottage Kit your renters will also find,
- A Welcome letter providing a quick overview of our waste management program, which may be a bit different from what they’re used to at home
- 1 Addington Highlands Clear Logo Bag for household garbage
- 1 clear plastic bag for recycling cans, plastic and glass
- 1 clear plastic bag for fibres/papers
- Guidelines for Waste and Recycling
- Waste Site hours and Holiday Closures
- Household Hazardous Waste Depot locations, hours and acceptable items
- Bear Wise Fact Sheet
- “What you should know about Open Air Burning and Fire Bans” brochure
The Cottage Owner is responsible for providing additional Addington Highlands Clear Logo Bags, if required.
Available for purchase by contacting the Township Office